- Real Estate Transactions
- Homeowners and Condominium Associations
- Mobile Home Parks
- Boundary Disputes
- Land Trusts
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A. in Business Administration
- Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund
- Bay Area Real Estate Council
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Licensed Notary Public
- All Florida State Courts
Nomiki Pantelis was born and raised in Pinellas County, Florida. She previously worked as a legal intern for the Davis Basta Law Firm, P.A. in law school and is ecstatic to now join the firm as an Associate Attorney and title agent.
She is a proud Double Gator, having attended the University of Florida for her undergraduate and doctorate studies. She graduated Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in 2015 and Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate in 2018.
Her work focuses on real estate closings, title work, contracts, and disputes involving homeowner associations, mobile home parks, and property boundaries. In her free time, Nomiki enjoys attending church, spending time with her family, exercising, and attending Gator football games in The Swamp.